Friday, May 13, 2005



Secrets of The Super Clean; How 1 Simple Trick Used Well Can Save You Years and 1000's




... If the Super Clean are never actually cleaning when you visit their house, when you think about this, this seems improbable. "You're permanently clean!" I would say in comic admiration to those I knew who were always clean, hoping for how to know their secret. There were only a few people I've known who were this clean, and like the word on the station it was when a doctor says, the meaning of insurance is "a slow rush shower!" Out of the last 15 years of my life I cleaned for 4 years to stay where I live, with no end in sight till I found The Secret, Reducing Use. Even so there were signs of light in my motifs that led me to my main cleansing revelation of this ream of my site for you. Einstein said there are truths about deeper science all around us. These hints about The Secret were shortcuts so I wouldn't have to use what I didn't have to clean or resort. I was near the solution but it took inspiration to find about my improvement that led up to "the solution". For example, to never have to clean my refrigerator so often or my stove more than 1x I started to eat more canned food and food like cereal out of boxes, milk in jugs, and so on. Other tricks were to wash with a rag and towel dry the bathtub so it was completely clean and seal off the bathtub from the rest of the bathroom with a shower curtain, then I would just wash with a rag instead of a bath so no bathtub to scrub [if you just love baths, they can be cleaned out when dirty much faster and easier than the automatic shower cleaners (Consumer Reports says they're bogus, what does bogus know) with baking soda on a mop with water because the baking soda alkalai combines with the dander (oil) to form soap, the mop makes it easy to reach]. To stop having to make my bed so often I use a beautious (there is such a word mom loves the US) heavy sort of blanket of deep colors that doesn't slide off so it's easier to keep clean looking. I also used the legs of the bed to hold it down, an oversized blanket is best for this, and a lighter blanket above. In dutch "Another Blanket" is "et typah tay" I remember this by a tea bag for cushion so you're fast aware when you dream! In general you may realize these tricks are about not so much cleaning and cleaning as much as merely reducing use of what must be cleaned.




Even so, most people are tired nowdays, the number one complaint to nurses. So a first consideration for cleaning is often having enough energy to clean.



An awesome new Herb for this they now have, and I thought this was much better than being tired. CLICK HERE for how to find this herb, the newer Activive (not the same as the older Activive which was newer way when in BC cyber. If you're like the other 99% who report fatigue to the RN you may find Activive a great relief, all herbs, no side effects, the top compound on the list is alfalfa.) Too much ammonia will not to damage my wood, for my porches not to be stained by bleach and baking soda (makes bleach most powerful) and that my vinyl siding wasn't splattered with bleach spots, what a relief, only water! (I use all bleach slowly and think with care about each bleach move and completely wash the bleach off when it's clean.). I searched the web for reducing clutter sites before, and I hoped they would help, while they made some dent in the load and they just weren't enough by cleaning and cleansing, even so I bought more rugs that night to reduce use of the wall to wall while they dried. I was starting to walk on the rugs from rug to rug (they are cool and beautious and easy to keep clean) to keep the big rug from being padded down because I'd just washed it. The rugs were much easier to keep clean after cleansing even when moist because of the rug shields above I walked on. This was the only way I'd found to not have them look muddied while cleaning the rest of my apartment. And then as I lay there exausted while looking down at my rugs after the 12 hour cleaning marathon the clean clean revelation hit me, what the saving labor modes like the rug saving with other rugs all have in common; REDUCING USE REDUCES HAVING TO CLEAN, this is the most worthwhile secret of the Super Clean. The Super Clean clean up just once by the boss when they visit, and then save the clean after decluttering and by actions using the utensils around the house only when needed. (With enough deliberation to stay clean I ask, "do I really need to use these magazines, these audiotapes, these Mercedes Coups de Vill, a hen coop is out" and then always putting stuff back in the shelves or storage boxes. Note these don't even have to be clean, even so by not having to sort 24/7 and 1 900 you'll have more time to clean them out completely and live it up more often, and this is especially good to do before an inspection "advanced cleaning" great morale boost, plus reducing use. saves wear on your apartment reducing your rsik of eviction over years or months and the cost of repairs. The super clean use roomwah no more than needed or with at least cleaning deliberation before use or unsorting, no more including rooms that are showrooms to the power of clean and life, you're a math genius when you see stars, and they're clean stars. A house by this measure isn't where you're active, more a hug and stretch around you. In this view, a wall is not to decorate or to be near, but to have been cleaned and beautious once and no more to be blessed by it. We live not by the body but by the soul and don't need stuff to be a good person, to live by the body is a luxury and it's better than the old days because you can also do the computer instead to always have your house clean. I cleaned my house real religiously before visits by the manager, I clean by a 3/4 rule, 3/4 cleaner than what is half clean, and also to an audience to beautify, a highly evolved cleansing. Because the land lady is a higher up my life may literally be in her hands to hope to earn her PR, and there are many good advantages clean people have they find in research. The beauty of reducing use of what's in your rooms or entire rooms where possible is you never have to clean them more than one time (or less or much less often at any rate). I went from thinking woe to me to a prayer of thanks and on because otherwise, I might never have found this secret, and years of my future life would be otherwise spent cleaning except by necessity. All your great cleaning and beautifing tricks you thought up just for the boss aren't just sailing away in a sea of random search the next day. By definition if you use none of what's in your house or use it the least your house stays clean. I got this tip from a waitress, eat more at her restaurant!




If you have a Landlady or Maid Why Not Bribe Her for Me So More Great Weather, Research shows perfume causes her weight loss. The Weather Lady Has Uncommon Perfuum...Goddess in Chanel 17!



The declutter websites alone aren't as good because if you have lots of items you may value them too much to throw them away, actually Reducing Use is a sort of planned way to declutter by storing your stuff in boxes and Reducing Use of what you don't declutter, so it has the advantage of no clutter seen even with almost as much as you own while you even have to clean much less, the best of both worlds of bleach blonds.. With the motif of Reducing Use the days after the boss arrives, you won't then clutter up by searching in boxes and go to the endless cycles of cleaning, often complete with criticism from relatives and visitors that you may feel somehow weren't actually interested in your being clean.



****


In evolution there was actually not much cleaning, so our brain may say cleaning hours are empty hours. While there are many advantages to cleaning found in research, it's also been linked to depression. If you have to clean too much, your time to exercise and less and for more worthwhile actions like reading or be with sweet neighbors is reduced. And it's been found if you're bored it even makes you dumb. In evolution there were things around us to use, but there was no cleaning other than a more basic sort, this would be why most people say they don't like to clean in research. If we often have to clean to please the realtor we need a trick to make up for our lack of evolution to clean outdoing Einsteen or Beethoven, you know so much math and pictures. By Reducing Use you can reduce your cleaning needed by perhaps 2/3. .. Right now my laundry room has all the mops and buckets and the washer just so via the inspection, the walls and floor are completely clean. If I never use the room, for example by doing all my washing and drying outside in the main room onsite of our apartments where the washers and driers dwell, I won't have to clean them.



If you leave a room unused and in good condition, your cleaning progress is retained, so too a cabinet or a wall.



If you don't feel like cleaning the first time, like when the landlady arrives or if you have no landlady and you're being criticised, a hybrid method is to hire a Merry Maid and ask her to clean like 3/4 of my house and then finish the rest myself, so I'm exercising and have more control with the Maids and so her precious pictures are uplifting the wall. Reducing Use keeps your house clean for months "or indefinitely", a a lot more for your money, you don't even have to feel rundown once when you win Grand Am.. Even so there are tricks even a pro won't know about shields and how to Reduce Use I list below. A pro only cleans, she's not going to tell you how to stay clean, cigarrette companies don't remove chemicals from cigarrettes to make them burn less or reduce additives from snacks to make you buy and eat less.

.. Keep in mind that these methods like Reduced Use while the best I've found yet, are only ways to reduce the cleaning the you may have to do. Think of Reduced Use as one important tool, though there are others needed to finish up. You'll still have to clean somewhat if you want to be clean, though only about 1/4 as much, for maintenance cleaning and a feelgood event, plus a thourough clean I use once a year when the site manager arrives. Though these methods are of value, I've found it best too to be prepared to clean all out when I have to, distrust of the bleach devil is important so we might have cleaning salvation.



.. Hope these tricks are of real worth for when the boss shows up and for the reduced labors you'll have, your cleaning will be of more worth than umbrellas in the heat in refreshing rain.




(15 or so) Cleaning Tips and Tricks Using (what else) the Reduced Use Method, like Shields, and Other Tricks To Be Almost 10,000% More H2O2! Fetch my vendor and we'll blast on to higher rain or showers..