Friday, April 08, 2005

Keep Your Teeth With Pleasure, Save 1000s!



... SUMMARY;



As you MAY REALIZE BY READING THIS PAGE, I've tried perhaps 50 herbs and cleansers in 4 years of research. By FAR THE BEST I'VE FOUND IS THE SUGAR XYLITOL used in small doses plus "good germs", as I say on my Xylitol toothache cure site. As I say on the link this method works fast to DRAMATICALLY reduce bacteria on teeth PERMANENTLY, Your teeth will often feel great in just awhile! More On This page...

..

Half of The People At Any Given Hour Have or Will Have Some Type Of Dental Problem...

~~~.....

..Doctors recommend brushing, and I liken this to optometrists charging 200 for a frame, essentially a piece of wire, at least if no better option is around. Dentists both get more business because brushing spreads bacteria around, they can also say when you visit for 200$ "See you are in error and should brush more, it's because you aren't brushing enough." See Disclaimer.



How To Make your Own Food Processor Cheap To Reduce Having To Chew On Crunchy Foods.




(SEE ALSO MAIN PAGE LIST, AND READ DOWN TO MEMO ABOUT TOOTHACHE)




SOLVED How to Cure Otitis (Ten Year Search)




I've tried other methods and ten years of search have found me with much reduced itching both dermal and otitis by way of drying! If you have any type of bacterial derma itching drying may work better than other methods including the darn derm dermatolgist! To dry your ear or derma super safe and cheap talc or other drying powder works the best for me. Put the powder in your ear, no tear in your beer, and you'll see lots of fizz jugs! Powder is lots cheaper than other methods, I must have tried 20 methods in 10 years. Powders like this are easy to find at Wal Mart and so on. Bacteria need food and moisture to live, stop the moisture and you win better than otherwise as they say about supergerms that are resistant to all known antibiotics, going to the doctor or nurse may now be a risk of mortal degree, and this trick may save you if you are hit by this problem where no other may, so here I memorise, say me read me, tune me up.. Another trick for solving itching elsewhere and Ohio is to use drying underwear as I say here, even better in combination with some type of drying powder.